Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finally! My online shop has launched!!!

After a year of hard work, I have finally launched my new online retail shop and community forum for children's creative products. In addition to running my art studio for young children, I now have an online space where you can read about projects, ask questions, engage in a discussion and purchase creative supplies for children. It is still in the friends and family launch phase, so I would greatly appreciate any feedback you might have. Come check out the site, peek around the products and community forum, and pass the word along.
Below you'll find a coupon for 15% off if you're in the market for some children's creative gifts. The coupon showcases our exclusive art supply kits based on projects I do in my art classes, but there are many more products to choose from as well.
Thanks so much for your support!

www.makeplusbelieve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment